Cement based, including special chemical additives and fillings, rapid hardening, high resistance, flexible repair mortar.
Used for fixing the surface of concretes, prefabricated concretes ,precast reinforced concrete compound unit, e.g , concrete compound unit, reinforced concrete which is in a damaged state,ceramics, marble, glass mosaics, the edges of balconies and stairs, and also for reparing the surface of heat insulation plates.
Application surface should be free of dirt, dust, mortar waste , material and liquids that could prevent adhesion. Application surfaces should be dampened.
- To prepare the dry mortar, put 4 litres of water into the container and then slowly add the 25 kg of cement based dry mortar . While adding the mortar, stir the mixture with a low speed blender.Prepared mortar is applied with a trowel.
- When applying to large areas of concrete the mortar should be 3-10mm thick. If the application is thicker than that, it should be done in stages at 3 hours intervals, up to a maximum of 30mm. Although depth is not important for fixing gaps and cracks, the surface width should not be more than 100mm.
For 1mm thickness average use 1,4 kg/m2
- Foreign material should not be added to the mortar.
- Ambient temperature should be between +5oC and +35oC.Should not be applied in rainy, windy or hot sunny conditions.
- After application all equipment should be washed
- If the cement based mortar touches the skin, it should be washed off with plenty of water.
Colour : Grey
Type : Powder
Dry specific gravity : 1400±100 gr/dm3
Initial setting (of concrete) :25 minutes
Completion of setting :2 hours 30 min
Compression strength :
1 day :15.0 N/mm2
7 days : 30,0N/mm2
28 days : 42,0N/mm2
Flexural tensile strength : 8.0 N/mm2
Tensile adhesion strength :1.5 N/mm2
In bags of 25 kg
12 months in dry conditions