WATER INSULATING MATERIAL water 1 (One Component)
It is one-component, cement-based, high-performance water insulating material containing chemical additives not detrimental to human and environment.
AREA OF USE
BEDUmix water 1 is used for water insulation of floors and walls at the areas such as bathroom, kitchen, terrace, etc.
Soil, dust, mortar wastes and other substances preventing adhesion and unstable parts must be removed from the application surface. Large cracks, gaps and holes on the surface must be repaired with BEDUmix con-mor or rep-plast repair mortar at least 24 hours before the application; edges and corners must be smoothed. Surface must be moisturized slightly before application.
- 7,5 liters water is put into the clean container prepared for mixture. After that, BEDUmix water 1 dry mortar in 25 kg bag is added into the water and mixed by a mixer operating in low revolution until lumps are dissolved.
- It is waited for 5 minutes in order to become ripe; then re-mixed for 2 minutes.
- Prepared mortar is applied onto the surface by trowel; it is applied in 2 – 4 mm thickness in total.
- BEDUmix water 1 mortar is mixed with 9 liters water at this time with the method indicated above until fluent brush consistency is obtained.
- Prepared mortar is applied onto the surface by means of brush as 2 coats at least.
- Second coat must be applied after it is ensured that the first coat is dried.
1,5- 1,6 kg/m2 for 1 mm thickness.
- Foreign substances must not be added into BEDUmix water 1 mortar which is in original bag.
- Temperature of application environment must be between +5 oC and +35 oC; application must not be performed under strong wind, sunlight and rain.
- All used tools must be washed with water before drying after application.
- Locations where mortar contacts with skin must be swilled since it is cement-based.
Color : Grey
Form : Powder
Dry unit weight ( A+B) :1100+-100gr/dm3
7 days : 15,0 N/mm2
28 days : 21,0 N/mm2
Tensile strength in bending : 5,0 N/mm2
Adhesion strength : 1,0 N/mm2
Capillary water absorption : 0,07 kg/m2h1/2
Ready for use : 7 days
25 kg. Kraft bags.
1 year in dry places.