HEAT ISOLATION PLATE ADHESIVE heat-mix
It is cement based adhesive plaster with specific chemical additives in high quality and high performance.
BEDUmix heat-mix adhesive is used to attach heat isolation plates at the application of covering heat isolation systems at interior and outer wall areas.
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE
The surface should be cleaned from mold oil, soil, limestone, dust, dye residues and other materials that may obstruct adherence. Large cracks and cavities must be repaired with BEDUmix con-mor or rep-plast repair mixture at least 24 hours prior to the application. Application surfaces must be lightly moistened before the application of coating.
- Put approximately 5.7 liter of water into the clean container for the mixture. Add one bag of 25 kg BEDUmix heat-mix heat isolation plate adhesive to water and roughly mix it with a low rotating mixture device or trowel until it becomes homogeneous without any round mass.
- Wait for 5 minutes to become mature and then mix it again for 2 minutes.
- Apply the prepared mixture to the side of the heat isolation plate that will be adhered to the wall as a form of frame on its surface and spots on its center with a trowel.
- Plates are adhered to the wall by roughly pressing on them with trapping application method.
- Duration of the mixture for use: Maximum 3 hours
- Duration of shelling : 15-20 minutes
- Time for Plugging process : After 24 hours
- Tim for Plaster application : After 24 hours
- Any mixture that is waited for more than 30 minutes in its container must be blended again for 1-2 minutes before the application.
Average 4-5 kg/m2.
- Do not add any additives to BEDUmix heat-mix adhesive in original package.
- The ambient temperature of the application area must be +5o C and +35o C. Do not apply it under sun and rain.
- All working tools must be washed and rinsed with water after the application is completed.
- Thoroughly wash and rinse skin surfaces where contacted with the mixture with water as the mixture is based on concrete.
Colour : Grey
Type : Powder
Use time : Max 3 hours
Skin formation : 15-20 minutes
Dowelled joint : After 24 hours
Plaster time : After 24 hours
Tensile adhesion strength :>1.2 N/mm2
In bags of 25 kg
1 year at dry places without humidity.